Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Suffer with migraine? You are probably a genius!

Migraine Mum checking in.......

Sometimes I can feel very low living with migraine, especially when I'm getting  more than one a week. When I feel I can't be the wife, the mum, the friend, the daughter, the sister that I want to be or need to be, I can feel pretty hopeless.  To reach the point where you can't see the point is a very unpleasant, uncomfortable and dark place to be. But in those moments, I have to find hope, even if it seems impossible.......

I find hope in the constant love of my family and the continual understanding and acceptance of my family and friends. I find hope from God and bizarrely enough I find hope in the fact that many famous people have achieved great things despite having migraine....what an eclectic and creative lot we are.......

Migraine Mum's Ten Famous Migraineurs!
  1. Elvis Presley
  2. Napoleon
  3. Vincent Van Gogh
  4. Claude Monet
  5. Julius Caesar
  6. Lewis Carroll
  7. Charles Darwin
  8. Albert Einstein
  9. Ronaldo (he missed playing in the world cup because of a "fit")
  10. Whoopi Goldberg
So this list of people tells me that no one should define themselves by their illness. We are all potentially a genius!

No comments: